Monday, June 1, 2009

Stress

Final exam start next Monday.
Studying Company Law now.
Thinking to eat McFlurry Oreo now...
Anyone can buy for me??

[Edited]
Went to register for my lan subject in this early morning.
Finally, I registered that subject successfully.
As lan subject is always full registered in the first few hours.
And han wen, darren, ah pong they all also take malaysian studies in this sem, that we can have fun after class.
Really miss the time we have class together last sem.

Then,
because two days din see my darling already, too miss him.
So, went to have breakfast with my darling in a normal kopitiam.

( keep talking phone and ignoring me... )

Really have to work hard in my final exam.
Dun wanna take those subjects again.
Gambateh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,now during holiday right.have fun & take more break.wish you get good result for this semester exam,we always support you.see you next time when i back

    ReplyDelete