Friday, May 1, 2009

Holiday

Today is labour day that I can wake up late. I love the days that I can sleep without d disturbance of alarm clock.
Yeap, I just love sleeping very much.

30th April, Thursday
Went the garden cheong-k with my darling after class.
I totally feel tired after singing many rock song.
Now I realized that Jolin is a great singer that she can non-stop singing and dancing for few hours.
Then, have our late dinner at The Manhanttan Fish Market.

(cam-whored a bit while waiting our food)
(my meal)

My meal shud not be like this, as I ordered flamming 1.
As the flamming meal is served with prawn d, but I dun prawn, so I changed it to fish.
Then they came with this grilled fish.
So, I asked the waiter there whether he got ordered wrong or not.
Then he answered me fish just can use to grill only.
The purpose I ordered flamming meal is I wanna tried it.
Like that I prefer eat fish and chips loh.
Sumore the food is cold, made me no mood to eat.

Brought this shu uemura eyelashes glue yesterday.
Is very nice this glue, is easy to stick sumore is easy to remove.
I used to use few cottons to remove my eyelashes last time.
But now I just need a cotton is enough to remove it.
People who not that good in sticking eyelashes, can try this glue.
That's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment