Monday, April 27, 2009

Free and Easy


(I hope I am the exception)

Watched "He's Just Not That Into To You" with Amanda at Midvalley just now after class.
At first, was confused who is who, as there is many characters in that movie.
Sumore, there are several parts of the movie had been cut.
But, is a quite meaningful movie that i would vote 4/5.
I always love d happy ending movie especially d part that ben affleck propose with jennifer aniston is damn touching.
And Bradley Cooper is quite handsome too.
Plan to buy the book to read, do any people know where can buy it?

24 March, Friday
Another outing day with Amanda.
First, went KLCC to check whether stila have restock their eyeshadow.
Unfortunately, they not yet restock it.
Then, we headed to Sungai Wang and Pavilion for shopping.
Brought some tubes at Sungai Wang and a dress at Jaspal.
Amanda also managed to get a skirt at Sungai Wang and a dress at Topshop.



Nowadays, enjoy going out with my friends that dun need worry about exam and assignment.

Please, exam and assignments please go far away from me.
And, I need money, money, money...

1 comment:

  1. thk 4 ur support,my dear sis.so stressed and tired but i will do my best.thk u,see u soon as i will bck to klang on thursday.

    ReplyDelete