Thursday, October 29, 2009

Babe's earlier birthday celebration@POPPY


capture with my precious babe before going out

WhooHoo! Drinking time start...

Me and Theressa


with my dearest brother, Sean



with Tommy

with the birthday girl

Then, darl and I went to babe's house without her notice to give her a surprise the day before before her birthday eve.
My dear was preparing to go out with her beloved bf while we reach there.

Therefore, we just managed to chat a while after blowing the cake.



future pro-photographer

heart u lotz...

My dear, I found that this year actually was the first time I celebrate your birthday with you although we have know for 8 years, so bad am I.
Never mind, there will be many birthdays we gonna celebrate together in the future.
I hope you would love my pressie and the surprise I give you as you know I am not that good in creating surprise for people.
Love you and miss you lotzz here.

Lastly,
HAPPY 19 th BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment