Saturday, October 10, 2009

Outing Day@ ZOUK, Pavilion

There was a street market located at Zouk last weekends.
And so Andrew, Chern and I went there last Saturday.
I bought a vest and a jacket at there.

Feel very regret of buying the jacket as is a bit big for me.


And there mostly are selling lady's clothes.

Therefore, Andrew just accompanied us at there for two hours but do not get anything from there.

I feel quite guilty that he may feel bored at there.


Then,we headed to Pavilion for lunch.



My babe love to capture on me while I am eating or doing those ugly pose.

******************************

Lastly, thanks to this birthday pressie given by my dear Andrew.
I really miss you lots.
Hope we still have chance to hang out together before you back to Kampar.

No comments:

Post a Comment