Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A lazy day

Supposed to do my assignment yesterday geh, but I din have the mood to do it. So just watch tv n surf net for the whole afternoon. Then at nite, after having my dinner, went JJ to accompany my ji mui, edmund to eat his dinner at Kinsahi.

Edmund had changed his hp to Nokia 5800, is quite cool that phone.
Gt wifi, sumore can search map.
Bt din plan to change my hp nw, mayb change when my coming birthday.
Dad, do u hear it? I nid a touch phone.

( andrew & dodo )
(Din take many photos, cz my stupid hp no battery after taking tis photo)

After that, go to fetch our ji mui, dodo n andrew to yum-char at Jeth cafe.
Then, andrew n I thinking to go cheong-k, as its have been a year we din cheong-k together.
So,we shift to JJ d greenbox at 12am.
Its quite fun tat nite, quite enjoy the time wif my ji mui them.

My dear ji mui, although we are busy with our life, we must still come out and gather always.
I will miss u all lots lots.

That's all for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment