Friday, April 3, 2009

Rainy Day

I think my college should update their stupid computer. Just now, I almost cant pass up my assignment because of the computer. Luckily, I still have backup, if not I sure will destroy the computer. We are paying so much money to the college, but their facilities still so not up to standard.

Supposedly going to have dinner with soon thye tonite at 'Fun OK' d, but give him 'fong fei gei'.

So end up just going to Jusco, Kepong with my darlings.
Plan to watch 'Fast and Furious 4' d, as darlings is this movie fans, he waited this movie since 2 years ago.
Then, when we wanted to buy the tickets, the movie already started for 10 minutes.
Darlings want to watch the complete version 1, he do not want to miss any part of this movie.
So, we change our plan to watch 'Confession of Shopaholic', but it does not show in there.
This is the reason why I does not like TGV, some of the movies do not show in certain cinema d.

After that, no choice, we just go 'Food & Tea" to yum -char.

(my red-plum ice-blended and darling's chocolate drink)

It is quite unlucky today, but I think tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment