Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To You, My Darling

Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long time.
I finally have time to sit in front the computer and blogging.

30/07/09

Had an argument with my darling before we going out.
Actually is because of my willful.
Yeap, I know I am very bad that I still having a fit of temper to my darling during his birthday.

Like usual, we went to cheong-k at The Gardens.


Here the cake I brought from Alexis to give my darling a surprise.
But the cake is not nice, even Secret Recipe's cake is better than their cake.


Then had our dinner at Ninja Jones.
Their decoration is very special, even their toilet too.
In addition, their waiter is wearing ninja costume that you just can see their eye only.


Their food is nice too, especially their salmon fish, is really very niceeee.
I was having their salmon steak that night, unfortunately my photo spoil already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR.
Thanks that you always tolerate my hot and bad temper.
I still remember that you come all the way and help me to change my car's tyre under a stormy rainy day.
It actually was not romantic as what we saw at drama or movie.
But still
thanks that you always be my side when I have problems.
Lastly, I wana say that I LOVE YOU, YOU AND YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment