Monday, August 31, 2009

Belated Birthday @ Tastypot Steamboat Buffet

Celebrated Poh Lan and my belated birthday with my ji mui at Tastypot Steamboat Buffet yesterday.
Their food is not nice, even YUEN steamboat is better than them.
In addition, their price is quite expensive compare to others and they increase their price from RM 23.80 to RM 26.80 start on that day.
And recently I am addicted to one of the Kepong's steamboat + teppanyaki buffet, is very very nice, but we cant make it at there that day because of some transport problem.
Never mind, we all can try it next time.






After that, we wet to watch "Imagine That" at Pyramid.
Is quite boring at the beginning, but is a very meaningful movie.

Rated it as 7/10.
Heard Poh Lan's bf said that "The Orphan" is very nice that we cant expect the ending of the movie.
I am scared to watch those scary movie, but after hearing what he said, I will go and watch it. Hehe...


Anyway, thanks to my ji mui that give me a joyful night that day.

I am busy with my assignments lately.
Furthermore, mid-term is coming and I not yet prepared it at all.
But, I will try to update more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment