Monday, August 17, 2009

Shu Uemura Party @ Sunway Pyramid

Last Saturday, went Shu Uemura party which located at Sunway Pyramid with my dear ji mui, Andrew.
They had provided door gifts, make up demo, desserts and drinks for the guests that day.
Then, if we purchase above RM 350, we can get free necklace or bracelet by DIY.
If we purchase above RM 100, we still can get RM 10 discount for next items.

The necklace are done by Andrew, and the bracelet are done by me.



There will have another party at Mid Valley this coming Thursday, 12pm - 2pm.
My ji mui and I will go there again as we missed the make up demo as we were busy doing the necklace and bracelet.

*Sorry for din snap any photo at there as my hp had no battery that time.
Thanks for buying me the make up accessories ya, my dear ji mui.

No comments:

Post a Comment