Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Again Boring Wednesday


Do not feel going to class tomorrow after holidays for few days.
Tomorrow class is from 9:30am-12:30pm; then 2pm-5pm, is too long for me.
In addition, I need to wake up at 7:30am tomorrow, ARGH!
Although, from now till mid of october, I will having class on Monday and Wednesday only, the class time is too long for me, my Monday class is from 9:30am-5pm without any break that I can only have sandwich for my brunch.
I am now being emo like those kids who do not want to go school.
But still I need to go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Yesterday, went Daorae for lunch with my darl.
The tauke give us this Korean pancake for free, maybe is their new food.
Is quite yummy, it taste like our chinese 油葱饼.
But still we can't accept eating Korean food, except their 'fried nian gao' and miso soup.
We still prefer eating Japanese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment