Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thanks to my darlings and my babe


17th August, 2009
Tat nite was my birthday eve, my darls called me to accompany him yum char with his friends at Island Red Cafe.
Then, when I reached there, I saw my babe and her bf sitting at there.
At first, I thought they so got mood, all the way came to Kepong only for yum char.
But, rupa-rupanya my babe pakat with my darls to give me this surprise.

I really felt very touching with the surprise my babe give me.
She even searching everywhere to find something that I like.
I still blamed her that she use most of her money on her bf that I only can receive my pressie after few months.
Now only I know I have blamed the wrong person.
Sorry, my dear, and I will try to give you an unforgettable birthday.


With the stupid darls

With my dearest babe

The peppermint ice-cream cake from BR. My babe always know what I like, Muacks.

With the sweet couple


18th August, 2009
Went to GSC Signature for G.I.Joe.
For me, the movie is ok only, I still prefer those funny movie.
But, it is worth watching at GSC Signature, as their seats is comfortable than normal GSC.



Then, had my birthday dinner at Vincenzo, Bangsar.




烛光晚餐 ^_^



Our Drinks - Iced Chocolate and Vincenzo Breeze
I bet my babe will like this Vincenzo Breeze as she always like those special drinks, but this is nice.



My meal - Invotini Pollo
The component look small, but I felt very full after eating it.

This is really very nice that I'm loving it.



I just love their food very much, maybe because of their herbs.
A restaurant that I will still pay a visit next time. ^_^



My birthday day was great, I love my birthday!
Thanks to everyone who had wished me Happy Birthday.
Thanks for the celebration.
Thanks for all the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment