Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shopping Day With My Cousin

Finally, I can have outings with my cousin sister.
Our plan sing-k at Neway was not successful last time due to my cousin sister had a sudden job.
And this time shopping at Pavilion plan is successfully ON.
Before shopping, have our brunch at Kampachi.


'Xuan Mi' Green Tea, recommend by the waitress there.
We want the normal green tea, but she insist to call us try this.

It tastes like seaweed or those charred rice.


Had our tea time at MOF.
The desserts there is ok only for me, maybe it is not my cup of ice-cream.
The mocha ice-cream with the red bean is not nice, it tastes bitter.
But the chocolate ice-cream with water-melon and almonds tastes nice.



Then, headed to Pyramid and have our dinner at Secret Recipe.

Thanks my cousin sister that treating all of us for the whole day.
I really have a great day with all of you.

1 comment: